Sunday, March 15, 2009

14 weeks
















Hi everyone,










It has been a few weeks since the last blog. I have officially gone back to work, and yes, it was hard the first week. I shed a few tears...but all in all, it has been good for all 3 of us (Mike, Leo, and I) to have a little change of pace. Daddy is now the "stay at home mom" and is doing really well with Leo. They have been spending their days roughousing...basically just being boys! Leo is really bonding with dad, and now when I come home he is just that much more excited to see me. He is growing quickly and doing new things every day. His hand is now his favorite toy...and everything is finding its way into his mouth. We even tried to touch our toes this morning. The only thing that really makes us angry is tummy time...but we're woriking on it! Take care, and enjoy these latest photos!










Balduzzis

No comments: