Monday, February 9, 2009

2 months old
















Hi all,










Last blog I had mentioned that I would be having surgery...all went very well, and hopefully I will be back to all my old activities very soon. Other than that not much has happened in our world. Leo got to visit my classroom and meet all the first graders...he was a little overwhelmed! They loved him though and I have had to promise to bring him in for another visit before the school year is over. He is still as cute as ever and really loves to have his picture taken. I have included a few "ham" shots of him and his friends. He has also had his first shower with dad this week...Mike didn't drop him, and he didn't cry (much) which means it was a big success. Enjoy the photos and keep checking for new ones!










Rachel

No comments: